INFORMATION UNDER ART. 13 GDPR 679/2016 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
This information is provided to staff employed on behalf of Synapps S.r.l., for the provision of services, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data also called "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR").
1) Identity and contacts of the Data Controller: the Data Controller is the company Synapps Srl with registered office in Monza (MB), Via Sempione 11, post code 20900, VAT number 11555530960.
2) Purpose of the processing:
1. execution of obligations deriving from an agreement for the provision of professional services involving the interested parties who operate on behalf of Synapps on the basis of contracts for the provision of professional services, before and after the execution of the contract itself for a maximum period of 10 years;
2. fulfillment of legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal, regulations, community legislation;
3. litigation management (any: contractual breaches; warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes).
3) Processing methods and scope of access to data Personal data will be processed manually and / or by automated means by Synapps S.r.l. through its staff authorized to process personal data for the aforementioned purposes. The acquired data may be disclosed to third-party companies that collaborate with IT Value as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR for the aforementioned purposes. Any transfers of your personal data to EXTRA EU territories will take place solely by virtue of the use of IT systems, with whose provider the company Synapps has active specific contracts in compliance with the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission for the protection of personal data.
The same data may be disclosed to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations and regulations.
4) Optional supply of data
The provision of the data in question is mandatory; in case of failure to provide the data, this will make it impossible to acquire all the information necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned contractual obligations between the parties.
5) Rights of the interested party and references of the DPO
To exercise the rights referred to in Article 13 paragraph 2 letters b), c) and d) of the GDPR (including the right to obtain the indication of the data concerning you, access, updating, rectification, the portability or cancellation of the same, as well as the limitation or opposition to processing, the possibility of proposing a complaint to a supervisory authority, etc.) and specified by articles 15-21 and 77 of the GDPR, it will be sufficient for you to write to Synapps Srl data controller - Via Sempione 11, Monza (MB), post code 20900, by email to